Concrete is one of the most rugged flooring surfaces available. With proper treatments, you can transform concrete into appropriate flooring for a wide range of settings. When in search of concrete sealers to add a layer of protection to your flooring, Rhino Linings is the place to come. We’ve got a full collection of flooring products to enhance the durability and beauty of existing concrete floors. Let us deliver superior service for home and business applications. Our team can assist with every step of the process – from selection to application and beyond. When you’re ready to shop our collection of concrete sealers, the Rhino Linings team is here to help.
Rhino Linings Flooring: Sealers
Our flooring collection can address the needs of a wide range of settings, including:
- Retail Shops
- Shopping Centres
- Amusement Parks
- Public Restrooms
- Residential Kitchens
- Residential Patios
- And more
Our collection of concrete sealers includes the top of the line products to give you the longevity you’ll want. Shop premium product such as:
- Epoxy Flooring: Including ArmaFloor 200 SC, 300 ECO, and 400 UHS and 400 UVS.
- Polyaspartic Floor Coating: Including ArmaFloor 500 DF Final Coat and 500 DF Base Coat.
- Epoxy Garage Flooring
- Hybrid Polyurethane Concrete Sealers: Including IECO 0002 Concrete Sealer and Concrete Top Coat.
A Full Collection of Rhino Linings Products
We give you access to a wide range of products for applications including vehicle protection, industrial, and military applications. Whether you’re shopping for flooring or you’d like assistance with any of our other offerings, the Rhino Linings team is here to assist. Let us simplify the selection process with expert advice and guidance to ensure you find the perfect product for your needs. For assistance, contact Rhino Linings on 1300 88 77 80.
Latest posts by Nathanael Vanderkolk (see all)
- Food Grade Epoxy Coatings - October 21, 2013
- Epoxy Coatings For Food Manufacturers - September 29, 2013
- The Ease of Cleaning Epoxy Makes Supplies Nearly Obsolete - September 26, 2013