17 Reasons to use Rhino Linings Protective Coatings
Rhino Linings spray applied protective coatings provide optimal impact, abrasion and corrosion resistance.
Rhino Linings protective coatings are used for a wide range of automotive, commercial and industrial applications. Our Polyurethanes and Pure Polyureas are used extensively in mine sites, waste water treatment plants, through to automotive applications world wide.
Below we list:
17 reasons why you should ask for Rhino Linings by name.
- Rhino Linings 100% solids formulations are tack-free within 40 seconds, which helps keep your down time to a minimum.
- Rhino Linings protect against chemicals, corrosion, impact and abrasion.
- Rhino Linings permanently adhere to virtually any substrate, including wood, concrete, fiberglass, plastic, metals, steel, copper, geotextile and other surfaces.
- Rhino Linings non-porous polyurethane is easy to maintain.
- Rhino Linings is environmentally friendly, containing no VOCs or CFCs.
- Rhino Linings can be spray cast to any desired thickness.
- Rhino Linings can be pigmented to match any colour code.
- Rhino Linings provide non-skid textures from fine to course. Aggregates, oxides and slags can be added to maximize non-skid qualities.
- Rhino Linings is a vertically integrated company, blending its own chemicals and assembling the equipment used to spray the chemicals. This allows us to better assist applicators or customers with any step of the Rhino Linings process.
- Rhino Linings will not crack, delaminate or split form repeated flexing.
- Rhino Linings offers UV Topcoat and Rhino Shine Ultra to protect linings from sun damage.
- Rhino Linings ongoing commitment to research and development keeps our equipment and materials # 1 in the spray-on polyurethane industry.
- Rhino Linings produces a family of formulations to meet the diverse needs or our customer base.
- Rhino Linings has proven its abilities in many industries, including foundry, petrochemical, plating, mining, aggregate, transportation, material handling, marine, secondary and primary containment.
- Rhino Linings can help companies meet regulatory guidelines for ambient noise levels.
- Rhino Linings formulations remain stable in extreme temperature conditions – from -400C to 790C
- In extremely abrasive environments, Rhino Linings can be used as a sacrificial lining, saving companies hundreds of thousands of dollars in equipment maintenance and replacement costs.
If you are seriously looking to reduce maintenance costs, extend the life of your vehicle, equipment or infrastructure and minimise downtime, why not contact us – we are sure to have a solution to meet your individual requirements.